Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Planning a vacation.
Remodeling your kitchen.
Giving your daughter her dream wedding.
These are just of few of the possibilities you have when you have a Home Equity Line of Credit with Heritage Bank. This account is a personal revolving line of credit that is secured by the equity in your home and can be used for virtually anything you desire. If you have equity in your home, and have a need for funds now and in the future a Home Equity Line of Credit may be ideal. Contact us today to learn more.
Details of a Heritage Bank Home Equity Line of Credit:
- Competitive Interest Rate - Interest rates are Variable, based on National Prime Rate. A minimum rate (floor) and maximum rate (Ceiling) are determined by the bank.
- Loan Duration - 5 years for the revolving draw period and 10 years for the repayment period.
- Line Amount - $5,000 Minimum.
- Loan to Value (LTV) Required - Up to 80% LTV on a 1- to 4-unit owner-occupied primary residence.
- Low Monthly Payments - Interest only payments are required for the first five years, then 2% of the outstanding balance. Monthly activity statements are provided.
- Tax Benefits - The Interest you pay may be tax deductable. (Consult a Tax Professional.)
Access to funds:
- Checks - Checks will be provided to access the Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Online Banking - 24/7 access with Online Banking to transfer money to your checking or savings account.
- Mobile Banking - Access from anywhere with Mobile Banking to transfer money to your checking or savings account.
- TeleBanc - Transfer by phone to you checking or savings account.
- Heritage Bank Branch
- No Application Fee
- No Annual Fee
- Closing Costs
- The recording of the mortgage
- The appraisal fee (if required)
- Title insurance (if required)
Contact us about a Home Equity Line of Credit
To apply for a loan, contact any branch or complete the information below.
Please Note: Do not send personal account information using this form.