Home Equity Loan
Do you need money for a significant one-time expense? If so, a Home Equity Loan (second mortgage) with Heritage Bank may be right for you. This account is a personal loan that is secured by the equity in your home and can be used for a one-time expense. If you have equity in your home and have a need for one lump sum of money, a Home Equity Loan may be the perfect solution.
Details of a Heritage Bank Home Equity Loan:
- Competitive Interest Rate - A fixed interest rate, with fixed monthly principal and interest payments.
- Loan Duration - Fixed term up to 5 years.
- Line Amount - $5,000 Minimum.
- Loan to Value (LTV) Required - Up to 80% LTV on a 1- to 4-unit owner-occupied primary residence.
- Tax Benefits - The Interest you pay may be tax deductable. (Consult a Tax Professional.)
Access to funds:
- Funds are paid out by check and/or an electronic transfer to the Heritage Bank account(s) of your choice.
- No Application Fee
Limited Closing Costs
- The recording of the mortgage
- The appraisal fee (if required)
- Title insurance (if required)
- No Annual Fee
Contact us about a Home Equity Loan
To apply for a loan, contact any branch or complete the information below and we will contact you.
Please Note: Do not send personal account information using this form.