The family farm is an American tradition. It's rewarding, but it's not easy. At Heritage Bank, we know farmers occasionally need help with capital expenditures, expansion, cash flow and other expenses to keep the farm running.
Heritage Bank has supported area farmers for more than 90 years. We have the experience you need to access the most suitable financial resources.
Conventional Loans and Lines of Credit
- Farm machinery
- Livestock production
- Crop production
- Farm improvement
- Farm real estate
Farm Service Agency (FSA) Guaranteed Loans
- Machinery and equipment
- Farm real estate purchase – standard
- Farm real estate purchase – beginning farmer
Illinois State Treasurer's Agricultural Linked Deposit Annual Operating Loans
- Reduced state operating loans and lines of credit
Illinois Finance Authority (IFA) Loans
- Beginning farmer bond program
- Young farmer guarantee program
- State guarantee program for restructuring agricultural debt
This is not a complete disclosure of loan guidelines and fees. Please see a customer service representative or your commercial banker for rates and complete details.