Manage your business more effectively with QuickBooks®! Business customers who use Heritage Bank's Online Banking can use Web Connect to download account information into QuickBooks accounting software.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into QuickBooks—instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by QuickBooks directly from your online banking
, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a download to QuickBooks from your online banking
, and QuickBooks sets up your accounts for you—with your data already up to date.
QuickBooks® is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc.
To download your account information from Online Banking to your QuickBooks software, you will need:
- QuickBooks Windows/Mac 2010® (or newer) - Web Connect support only
- Internet Access
- A Customer ID and Password - With Web Connect your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to login to your Heritage Bank Online Banking.
When you are ready to enable your accounts in QuickBooks, please see the QuickBooks Getting Started Guide below based on the version of Quickbooks software you are using.
- Quickbooks® 2013 Getting Started Guide - For Windows
- Quickbooks® 2013 Getting Started Guide - For Mac
- Quickbooks® 2010-2012 Getting Started Guide - For Windows
- Quickbooks® 2010-2012 Getting Started Guide - For Mac
To export a file from your Online Banking for Quickbooks, you will need to:
- Login to your Heritage Bank Online Banking
- Select the account you wish to export from
- Under the Transaction Menu select "All Transactions"
- In the Trasaction Activity section click the "Export Transactions" link
- Choose the information you would like to export, including date range and account(s)
- Select File Type: "Quickbooks 2006 and later [.QBO]"
- Click Export (Note: Download time may very depending on the amount of information being downloaded)
- Save the file to your computer